– The best cure and remedy.
– Is he a good kisser?
– I don’t know yet but he says the nastiest things…
– Oh that sounds wild! He skipped the kissing part all together?
– Yes. He wont tell you how pretty you look. He will not call you to see how you are doing, he will not behave like most other guys. Yet, he is attentive here and then about random things and shows his vulnerability in the sexiest way, when you least expect it….
– It sounds like a PD…
– Yeah right? I get excited because I don’t know this guy. The less I know him the more exciting things are. We went on a few dates, it was nice, he is very polite and exquisite except for the awkward and casual leg touching here and there, you know, but I was like ok…he is affectionate then I thought: no, he wants to bang you. The other night he held my hand during diner. It felt really intimate and sweet. Then while we were having dessert he touched me under the table and it went from affectionate to smoky hot.
– That is very sexy wow. Like Fifty shades of Grey sexual. He sounds hot, personality disorder included…
– We had some wine. I talked non stop about myself without giving the poor guy the opportunity to say a word. Because he listened to me stoically. But his look, so disturbing and so intimidating. This guy is something else, his body is somthing else, simply impressive.
– I think all he really wants is sex. Be careful Rachel.
– He has this thing about him that makes me nervous. Like he knows what to say and what to do. He says some things that make me feel like I get ejected off my desk chair in the middle of the day Susan…nothing like ever before to the point where I am debating between running to him each time he says a word or pond my head against the wall.
– OMG! really? Be careful.
– Careful of what exactly Susan? Of doing what I want? Why does everyone say be careful? Is love and heartbreak less painfull than a guy that you barely know not calling after an amazing night of good sex? I don´t think so! Honestly, women we are caving our own graves. Here is the deal: you come out of a long relationship that left you in the lurch… you meet someone new, you hear: be careful! you come out of long relationship, you should take time for yourself. You come out of a casual relationship and get into a more serious one. you hear: be careful! you might want to take things easy and preserve your independance. You are single and decide to date and have fun and size your options. you hear: be careful! You are dating too many guys, this might affect you or your reputation.
I am tired of that. I like a guy that can be a sexual animal and a woman that can handle it for change. When was the last time you got laid Susan? I mean really really laid? Like Fifty shades of grey laid? That book does not necessarily talk about happily ever after marriages with kids and diapers. It talks about sex. Sexual attraction and foreplay. What people long for, what people lack in life to be precise. I don´t want to get to know his mother and friends yet. In fact he did send me a family pic and I said “Please don´t do that” I am not eager to take things to the “next level” I have done that before. It is boring.
– I see your point…
– Yet, I think that the perfect sex or the perfect love is the unattained type. Later, everything turns vulgar and mundaine. You can have some good sexual encounters yes, it can last a year maybe two. Then is simply reheated soup but we fail or refuse to see it.
– Life is nothing in comparison to the mind.
– Indeed. That is exactly why we read.